This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Announcement Date: June 23, 2016
When is support ending?
Effective August 1, 2016, Internet Explorer 9 & 10 will no longer be supported by Procore.
Why is Procore no longer supporting these browser versions?
Microsoft discontinued technical support and security updates for IE 9 and IE 10 on January 12, 2016. This means these browsers are not being updated with the latest technology advancements and security improvements designed to provide users with a rich and secure Internet experience. For details, see the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy.
What browsers will be supported and how do I upgrade?
Important update about file downloads
Effective June 28, 2023, Amazon Web Services (AWS) is no longer supporting file download function on some older browser versions. If you're using a web browser or operating system that doesn't support TLS 1.2, you will no longer be able to download files in Procore that are stored on AWS servers.
To ensure uninterrupted access to your files, please upgrade your web browser and operating system to a version that supports TLS 1.2 before June 28, 2023. Most Procore users are likely already using a supported browser version and operating system.
- Google Chrome
See How do I download the Google Chrome browser?
- Mozilla Firefox
See How do I download the Mozilla Firefox browser?
- Safari for Mac OS X
See How do I get the latest version of Safari for Mac OS X?
- Edge for Windows 10
Visit Get Windows 10 on the Microsoft Website.
- To use the Procore web application's live support chat feature (see How do I use Procore's live support chat?), your web browser will need to be configured to allow popups from Procore. See How do I configure my web browser to allow popups from Procore?
- If you are using a mobile device, we strongly recommend using the Procore iOS or Android mobile app instead of a browser. See the Getting Started pages for Procore Mobile (iOS) or Procore Mobile (Android) to download the application to your mobile device.
What are the benefits of upgrading to a supported browser?
- Faster Service Delivery. Procore can deliver new features, functions, and fixes to the Procore web application more efficiently.
- Richer Internet Experience. Procore’s innovative tools leverage the latest technologies available to provide our users with rich, interactive features that offer the fastest response times possible.
- Fewer Security Vulnerabilities. With rapidly changing technology, it is important for Procore to ensure our customer’s have access to the latest security updates, patches, and fixes for the safest Internet experience possible.
What happens if I don’t upgrade my browser?
For companies and users who continue to access Procore using an unsupported web browser, you may experience:
- Performance issues and bugs that only appear in IE 9 or IE 10, which will not be investigated or fixed.
- Existing features and functionality that no longer work in IE 9 or IE 10 will not be fixed.
- Future features may not work properly since they are designed for our supported browsers.