This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Announced: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 / Feature Released: Monday, March 15, 2021 / Feature Updated: Thursday, April 22, 2021
Daywork Sheets: New Connected Change Management Workflows
On March 15, 2021, Procore added two (2) new options to the Bulk Actions menu in the Project level Daywork Sheets tool. To use these new menu options, you must be granted 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permission on both the project's Change Events tool and the Daywork Sheets tool:
- Create a Change Event from a Daywork Sheet. This option lets you choose the Daywork Sheet(s) that you want to transfer to a new change event. When you use this option, Procore creates a new change event and then automatically lists the Daywork Sheets that you selected in the 'Description' field in the new change event. In addition, the line item entries from each Daywork Sheet are added to the change event. For details, see Create a Change Event from a Daywork Sheet.
- Add to an Existing Change Event. This option lets you add one or more existing Daywork Sheets to an existing change event. When you use this option, Procore adds the Daywork Sheets you selected to the 'Description' field an existing change event. In addition, the line item entries from each Daywork Sheet are added to the change event. For details, see Add a Daywork Sheet to a Change Event.
NEWDownload a PDF Copy of a Daywork Sheet in the Change Event 'Description.' On April 22, 2021 we updated this feature so, you can also click a new Download PDF link in the 'Description' field of a change event to quickly review the Daywork Sheet. You can also launch the Daywork Sheets tool to view the sheet in Procore by clicking the View Sheet link. See View a Change Event. File attachments on Daywork Sheets are also transferred to the 'Attachments' section of the change event, so you can download them with a single click.
Ready to learn more?
Join Procore's Strategic Product Consultants on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time for a Field Productivity Workshop. To register, click here.
- Add a Daywork Sheet to a Change Event
- Create a Change Event from a Daywork Sheet
- Configure Advanced Settings: Daywork Sheets
- Which Procore tools can I use to create a change event?
- View a Change Event
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.