For companies that have integrated Procore with Viewpoint® Spectrum®, you can import your real-time actual cost data from Viewpoint® Spectrum® into Procore's Budget tool. This lets project teams leverage their Viewpoint® Spectrum® cost data with the 'Estimated Cost' value in a Procore budget to calculate the budget's 'Estimated Cost at Completion' value. This export capability provides your project's accounting team with the complimentary benefit of being able to access Procore's 'Estimated Cost at Completion' values in Viewpoint® Spectrum®.
To turn on forecasting/projections:
- Navigate to the project Budget tool
- Click on the settings icon.
- Change the following settings:
- Default ERP Budget View: ERP Job Cost Detail Budget
- Designated Estimated Cost at Completion Column: Estimated Cost at Completion
Which data fields are exported?
What are the requirements?
If you are a Procore + Viewpoint® Spectrum® client, contact Support to enable this feature. The requirements are listed below:
- The ERP Integrations tool must be enabled on the company's Procore account. See Request to Enable ERP Integrations for Viewpoint® Spectrum®.
- The Budget tool must be added to Procore's Project Tools menu. See Add and Remove Project Tools.
- The company's Procore account must be integrated with Viewpoint® Spectrum®. See Viewpoint® Spectrum®: Setup Guide.
- If there are no other updates to send, you can trigger the Re-send to ERP button on the Budget by entering a £0.00 Budget Modification.