Limited ReleaseProcore Sync is currently in limited release. Only a subset of customers maintain access to the application.
You are attempting to update the Procore Sync application on your computer from a 1.x version to Procore Sync version 2.0. After your attempt, you are faced with a "Sync Failed" error.
Things to Consider
Procore requires the file path,
C:/ <user profile> /Procore
to be empty before syncing. We recommend verifying that all recently updated files or changes on your PC were properly updated with Procore by looking at those changes in the Documents tool on app.procore.com to prevent potential data loss.
To fix this error you will be required to unsync your project first and then sync the project again.
- Open Procore Sync from the system tray on your computer. See What is a system tray?
- Navigate to the Projects tab.
- Click the Actions dropdown for the project experiencing this error.
- Select Remove Project from the dropdown list.
Note: You will see a data deletion warning.
- It is recommended to select the "Backup files, then remove" option before proceeding.
- Once completed, complete the steps in Sync Multiple Projects in Procore Sync.