All individuals in a Tender Room Team are sent an email after one of the following actions occurs:
- Added to the Tender Room Team
- New document is shared
- RFI is submitted
- RFI response is posted
- Tender submitted
- Revised tender submitted
- Tenderers will receive and email when the tender due date is updated.
- The Assignee of an RFI will receive an email when an RFI has been assigned to them.
- If your organisation is using the sealed tender functionality, the following emails will also be sent:
- The Tender Room Manager and Project Manager will receive emails when a sealed tender due date has passed.
- The Tender Room Team will receive emails when sealed tenders are unlocked and available to view.
If your team does not want to receive these emails, you can turn notifications off in the Settings section of the Trade Setup page:
- Navigate to the Tender Room that you do not want to receive notifications for.
- Click Trade Setup.
- Under Settings, click the Notifications toggle to the OFF position.