NoteThe information in this FAQ applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
All individuals in a Bid Room Team are sent an email after one of the following actions occurs:
- Added to the Bid Room Team
- New document is shared
- RFI is submitted
- RFI response is posted
- Bid submitted
- Revised bid submitted
- Bidders will receive and email when the bid due date is updated.
- The Assignee of an RFI will receive an email when an RFI has been assigned to them.
- If your organization is using the sealed bid functionality, the following emails will also be sent:
- The Bid Room Manager and Project Manager will receive emails when a sealed bid due date has passed.
- The Bid Room Team will receive emails when sealed bids are unlocked and available to view.
If your team does not want to receive these emails, you can turn notifications off in the Settings section of the Trade Setup page:
- Navigate to the Bid Room that you do not want to receive notifications for.
- Click Trade Setup.
- Under Settings, click the Notifications toggle to the OFF position.