If your company has enabled the ERP Integrations tool in Procore and configured it to work with QuickBooks®, you will need to enable a configuration setting in your QuickBooks® system's Inventory Preferences in order to successfully export a Procore payment application.
Enable the 'Inventory and Purchase Orders are Active Setting' in QuickBooks®
- Log in to the data file as an Admin user.
- Choose Edit > Preferences.
- Click Items & Inventory.
- Click Company Preferences.
- Place a tick in the Inventory and purchase orders are active box.
- Click OK to save the setting.