Download a File (Android)
To download a file in the project's Documents tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
Procore's Documents tool allows you to download files so that they can be accessed in Procore in offline mode.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the project's Documents tool.
This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate the project's Documents tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the file you want to download.
- Tap the vertical ellipsis (⋮) icon.
- Tap the download icon.
Note: This action will automatically download the file to Procore and make it accessible in offline mode.