Fill out a Form (Android)
To fill out a form on your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Forms tool.
This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Forms filled in offline will not be saved until a network connection is restored and the mobile device syncs with Procore's servers. See Can I access Forms offline?
- Navigate to the project's Forms tool on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the plus icon.
- Select a template from which to generate a new form.
Note: These templates have been created by a Company level Forms Admin user in the Company level Admin tool from a computer. If no templates appear here, contact the Forms Admin user to have them Create a Company Level Form Template.
- Complete your form by tapping the form's fillable fields and entering the applicable information.
- Tap Save.