To add meeting minutes to a meeting on an Android mobile device.
When a meeting is in progress, you can convert your meeting from agenda to minutes mode. During your meeting, you can record official minutes to track items that are discussed and decisions that are made.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Meetings tool.
- The meeting must be in Minutes Mode to add minutes. See Convert a Meeting from Agenda Mode to Minutes Mode.
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the meeting to which you want to add minutes.
- Tap the Business tab.
- Tap the business item to which you want to add minutes.
- Tap the Minutes text box and add your minutes
- Tap Save.
Note: Your text will be displayed as official documented meeting minutes and will be sent when you distribute the meeting.