To edit an existing photo's information on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Photos tool.
- Navigate to the project's Photos tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Optional: Tap the Album , Timeline or Feed icon in the upper right corner to change how the photos are shown.
Note: The icon changes based on the view that is currently selected.
- Locate the photo that you want to edit.
- Tap the information icon.
- Tap into the relevant fields to modify information as necessary.
- Tap Save.