To add and manage bookmarks that show on the home screen of the Procore Android app.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher level permissions on one or more project tools.
- Additional Information:
- The 'Show Bookmarks' setting must be enabled in Home Screen Preferences for the project. See Configure Home Screen Preferences (Android).
- For a list of tools that support bookmarks, see Which tools currently support the Bookmarks feature on the Procore mobile app?
- The maximum number of bookmarks is 24.
- Open the Procore app on an Android mobile device and select the relevant project.
Note: This loads the home screen for the project.
- Navigate to the relevant tool. See Which tools currently support the Bookmarks feature on the Procore mobile app?
- The following actions are available:
Add an Item as a Bookmark
- Tap the item that you want to bookmark.
- Tap the bookmark icon to save the item.
The icon changes to a bookmarked icon to indicate that the item is saved. The item will automatically show on your project's home screen under Bookmarks.
Remove an Item as a Bookmark
You might choose to remove an item from your Bookmarks if its no longer relevant or if you have reached bookmark limit (24) and need to add another item as a bookmark. After the bookmark is removed, the item will no longer show on your project's home screen.
Items can be removed as bookmarks the following ways:
From the Bookmarks section
- Locate the item you want to remove as a bookmark.
- Press and hold on the item and tap Remove Bookmark.
From the Item
- Tap the item that you want to remove as a bookmark.
- Tap the bookmarked icon to unsave the item.