To configure the order of tools for a project in the Procore Android app.
You can customise the order of project tools on the Project Overview screen so that you have easier and more efficient access to the tools you use the most.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions to one or more tools on the project.
- Additional Information:
- You can only configure the tools that you have access to on the project.
- Open the Procore app on an Android mobile device and select a project.
Note: This loads the Project Overview screen for the project.
- Click the filter icon.
- Tap Grid View or List view depending on how you want tools to appear on the home screen.
- Tap the star icon next to each tool that you want quick access to.
Note: A tool marked with a star shows at the top of the My Tools section of the Project Overview screen.
- Press and hold the reorder icon next to a tool to drag it into a different order.
- Continue reordering tools to your preference.
- Optional: If you want to hide the remaining tools so that they do not appear on the home screen, tap the toggle icon to the ON position.
- Tap Save Changes.