To email an RFI from an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's RFIs tool.
- Navigate to the RFIs tool on your Android device.
- Tap the RFI you want to email.
- Tap the vertical ellipsis.
- Tap Email.
- Fill in the email as appropriate:
- To: Tap the 'To' field to select the user(s) or groups who will receive the RFI
- Cc: (Optional) Use the CC field to include other users. You (the person sending out the email) will automatically be CC'd on the email to ensure that you will also receive an email if people reply to the email.
- Bcc: (Optional) Use the 'Bcc' field to blind carbon copy other users on the email.
- Subject: The default subject will be auto-populated with the RFI name and number. To change this, tap the 'Subject' field to add your own subject.
- Optional Comments: Tap to enter any additional comments that will appear in the email.
- Tap Send.