Below are notable changes to the Procore for IOS application in 2015.
5.3.1 (December 8, 2015)
- Bug fixes
5.3.0 (November 23, 2015)
- Ability to attach photos to 7 Site Diaries (Equipment Log, Delivery Log, Inspection Log, Safety Violation Log, Accident Log, Manpower Log, Weather Log)
- Filter submittals by package or by specification section
- Search snag list items by description field
- Improved drawing pins to scale properly while zooming
- Fixed issue where photos waiting to be uploaded were lost
- Fixed issue where snag list items created offline were lost
5.2.1 (October 30, 2015)
- Bug Fixes
5.2 (October 9, 2015)
- Fixed a bug where duplicate drawings were showing up on mobile
Improved drawing performance
Added Multi-tiered locations
Improved Dashboard View
View your project's budget, programme, open items and recent photos at a glance by tapping on the new gauge icon in the top right of the tools list.
iOS 9 improvements
5.1 (September 9, 2015)
- Bug Fixes
- Updated Appsee to 2.1.4 to support iOS 9
- Added ability to view submittal package attachments
5.0 (August 4, 2015)
- Moves drawing API list call to use JSON for faster performance.
- 'Read only' users are now able to link RFIs, Submittals, Docs and Snag List items to drawings on personal layer.
- Added drawing by area functionality on iOS
- Supported the configuration that would only allow 'Standard' level users to create draft RFIs on mobile
- Removed button on 'Read only' view to create a new site diary entry.
- Added ability to view variations connected to a commitment
- Add the 5 most recent photos to the project Dashboard
- Bug Fixes
4.11 (June 30, 2015)
- Added ability to view commitment details
- Added ability to view variations
- When you select a thumbnail, the refresh, share and done buttons will remain fixed at the top along with the project name as you page through the different attachments
- The "Companies" view on the directory list will now use case-insensitive sorting.
- Added a new tab in the information tool that displays the project's job site address and provide a list of the project roles and who is assigned to each role
- Updating snag items and seeing them update is live on all iOS devices. Creation, update now updates live. Deletions do not.
- Improves Snag List performance and showed the search bar on iPad the first time.
- Turned Commitments tool on and turned variations off
- Add animation to Snag List item when updated
- Addressed other bugs and improvements
- As a read only user you will not be able to update the status item by swiping left on the section item in the details
4.10 (May 21, 2015)
- App now prompt the user with instruction to giving Procore access to the camera if permission isn't given yet.
- Added Spanish Localization for Inspections
- Created PDF thumbnails for use by the attachment collections view
- Fixed Issue Where Default Distribution Members Were Not Added To Items Created On Mobile For Snag List
- Added Hint text when there were no activities in the activity feed
- Added ability to pre-load Inspection Templates when you click into the Inspections tool so that users aren't faced with a loading spinner when wanting to create a new inspection.
- Added ability to pre-load the details view of the 3 most recently created Inspections
- When offline, if Photo attachments are not cached, the thumbnail popup will be blank
- Show companies in the Assignee Picker of custom tools
- The submittal approver response should not show the thumbnails of the attachments, instead it should show the filename.
- Single tap selection for the trade picker
- Single tap selection for location picker
- Single tap selection timecard type picker
- Added Equipment Log equipment picker instead of free text field in Site Diary
- 'Read only' user can no longer email drawings from the iOS app
4.8 (Mar 3, 2015)
- Released Inspections tool to beta users
- snag type and linked drawings
- Added iOS application in Spanish
- Optimized Drawing Markup Load Times (3x faster)
- RFI Date Fixes
4.7 (January 23, 2015)
- The Programme tool now has a dashboard showing the trades on site and tasks for the current week.
- View files in the Documents tool in full-screen mode.
- Support for "touch-to-focus" when taking pictures.