To fill out a form using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Forms tool.
- Additional Information:
- Forms created offline will not be saved until a network connection is restored and the device syncs with Procore's servers. See Can I access Forms offline?
- A form template must exist in the Company level Admin tool. See Create a Company Level Form Template.
- Navigate to the project's Forms tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the plus icon.
- Select a template that you want to generate a new form from.
Note: These templates have been created by a Company level Forms Admin user in the Company level Admin tool from a computer. If the template you are looking for does not appear here, contact the Forms Admin user to have them Create a Company Level Form Template.
- Complete your form by tapping the form's fillable fields and entering the applicable information.
- Click Save.