To take a meeting's attendance from an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Meetings tool.
- Important! In order to take attendance, the meeting must first be converted to 'Minutes Mode'. See Convert from Agenda to Minutes (iOS)
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool from an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the meeting you want to take attendance for.
- Tap the Attendees field to access a pop up list of the meeting's attendees.
- Tap the attendee you want to take attendance for.
- Tap one of the following options (shown below):
- For Distribution Only
Note: Changes to Attendance are automatically saved.