To mention a team member on a project's photo from an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To mention someone on a photo, 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Photos tool.
- To be mentioned on a public photo, 'Read only' or higher permissions on the project's Photos tool.
- To be mentioned on a private photo, 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Photos tool.
- Additional Information:
- When a user is mentioned on a photo, they will receive an email notification informing them that they have been mentioned. If the user has enabled push notifications for this feature, they will receive a push notification on their mobile device instead of an email.
- Navigate to the project's Photos tool using an iOS mobile device.
- While in the Feed view , tap the comment icon under the photo you want to mention someone on.
- Tap the mention icon and select the name of the user you want to mention in the comment.
- Add a relevant comment or question if necessary.
- Tap Send.
This action automatically sends an email notification informing the selected team member that they have been mentioned on a photo. Your mention will now appear under the photo in the photos feed.