To update the Procore iOS app from the iOS App Store.
Procore, like all apps on your mobile device, will update automatically if you have 'Updates' enabled under the 'Automatic Downloads' in your device's Settings (iOS mobile device Settings > Automatic Downloads > Turn on Updates). However, if you have chosen to manually update your apps or if you would like to see if there has been an update released to the Procore iOS app, follow the steps below.
- To view the Procore app version that you are using, open the Procore app and tap Settings. The version that you are running will appear at the bottom of this page.
- To view the latest version of the Procore app, see View the latest version in the iTunes App Store.
- If you are not able to update the Procore app past a certain version, see Why can't I update my Procore App? (iOS).
- If you need to update the iOS software on your device, please refer to this article on Apple's support page: Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- From your iOS mobile device, open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon.
Any available updates will appear here.
- If an update is available for the Procore app, tap Update.