Admin: Custom & Configurable Fieldsets for Subcontractor Payment applications
This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Announced: June 2, 2022 | Feature Released: July 14, 2022
Create Custom Fields for Subcontractor Payment applications
Procore has added the ability to create custom fields in the Company level Admin tool for the Project level Payment applications tool. The new custom fields function like other custom fields in Procore. They can also be included in reports created with the Company and Project level Reports tools. See Create New Custom Fields.
Custom fields can be created by user with 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool using the controls in the Custom Fields tab or using the Fieldsets tab on the 'Invoicing' under Tool Settings. To use a custom field on one or more projects, custom fields must added to a configurable fieldset. See Create New Configurable Fieldsets and Edit Configurable Fieldsets.
- The Payment applications tool can have a maximum of 30 custom fields and the 'Status' and 'Billing Period' fields cannot be hidden.
- Custom fields must have unique names.
- After they are created, custom fields can be added to any new or existing fieldset for supported tools.
- Only one (1) Payment applications fieldset can be added to each project.
- Custom fields can be removed from configurable fieldsets, but this does not remove the data associated with that field.
- Custom fields are available via Procore's API (Read/Write) and will soon be available in Enhanced Reporting at the Company and Project level..
- Custom fields for the Payment applications fieldset are reportable in Procore Analytics.
Configure Fieldsets for Subcontractor Payment applications
Users with 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool can create configurable fieldsets for the project's Payment applications tool to designate which fields are required, optional or hidden within projects. See Create New Configurable Fieldsets.
For lists of fields that are configurable on these tools, see Which fields in the Payment applications or Progress Billings tools can be configured as required, optional or hidden?
Create Custom Sections for Subcontractor Payment applications
In addition to custom fields, Procore has added the ability to create custom sections for the project's Payment applications tool. Custom sections allow you to group custom fields together in one or more separate, user-defined sections. Custom sections will be displayed below the Additional Information sections on subcontractor payment applications. See Create Custom Sections.
- What are configurable fieldsets and which Procore tools support them?
- What are custom fields and which Procore tools support them?
- What are custom sections and which Procore tools support them?
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact email@example.com.