This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Announced: February 13, 2020 / Feature Released: February 19, 2020
Create Custom Fields for the Punch List Tool
Procore has added the ability to create custom fields for the Punch List tool. These custom fields function like other fields in Procore and can be included in reports in the Company and Project level Reports tools. See Create New Custom Fields.
Users with 'Admin' permissions to the Company level Admin tool can create custom fields from the Custom Fields tab or from within a new or existing fieldset from the Fieldsets tab of the Punch List settings in the Company Admin tool. See Create New Configurable Fieldsets.
- Only one fieldset can be applied to a project at a time.
- Custom fields can be removed from configurable fieldsets, but this does not remove the data associated with that field. See Remove Custom Fields from Configurable Fieldsets.
- Custom fields are available via the API and custom reporting at the project and company level.
- Custom fields are not currently reportable in Procore Analytics.
- To see which tools support custom fields, see What are custom fields and which Procore tools support them?
- What are configurable fieldsets and which Procore tools support them?
- What are custom fields and which Procore tools support them?
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact email@example.com.