Inspections: New Inspection Scheduler
This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Announced: Nov. 3, 2022 / Feature Released: Nov. 17, 2022
Programme Future and Recurring Inspections
Inspections can often be planned for and in some cases, occur on a regular basis. With Procore’s new Inspection Programmer feature, you can programme future or recurring inspections using an existing Inspection Project Template. This new feature allows companies to automate inspection timelines, saving time and ensuring projects run on schedule.
With Inspection Programmes, you can:
- Programme recurring inspections (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) or a single inspection for a date in the future.
- Set how many days in advance of the due date the inspection is created.
- View how many inspections will be created based on the timeframe and frequency set.
Create an Inspection Schedule
View Inspection Schedules
- Create an Inspection Schedule
- Edit an Inspection Schedule
- Delete an Inspection Schedule
- View Inspection Schedules
- Search and Filter Inspection Schedules
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact email@example.com.