Procore BIM: Export Object Data from a Model File in the Documents Tool
This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Announced: February 24, 2023 / Feature Released: March 13, 2023
Export Object Data to CSV File
Procore has added the ability to export object data from a model file stored in a project's Documents tool. See Export Object Data from a Model File.
- This feature is only available in accounts with Procore's BIM product.
- You must have 'Read Only' or higher permissions to the project's Documents tool AND Models tool.
- Currently, only Revit® files are supported.
- The file you want to export object data from must have successfully processed in the Documents tool (shown with a green tick ).
After a Revit® file has been uploaded to the project's Documents tool and is processed, you can right-click on the file and select Export Object Data.
Note: You can also click the vertical ellipsis icon to access the export option.
After the export is complete, you will receive an email with a CSV file containing the object data.
- Export Object Data from a Model File
- Upload Files or Folders to the Documents Tool
- View and Download 3D Models in the Documents Tool
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact email@example.com.