This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Released: July 14, 2020
Daywork sheet Field Entry
Procore has released Daywork Sheets, a new tool that provides users with the ability to document, track and enable visibility into out of scope work from any mobile device through the Procore Android or iOS apps. With this new tool, you can set automatic notifications from the Procore web app or distribute sheets from your mobile device to provide more visibility of Daywork exposure to all parties. From the mobile app, users can create, edit, verify and sign Daywork Sheets quickly while on site. With statuses that automatically update when signatures are applied to the sheet, users know when a sheet is ready for the team to review or be verified and signed by the customer. To get started, see Best Practices for Configuring Daywork Sheets.
Why is this important?
We know that performing out of scope work is a common request of any self-performing contractor, but tracking Daywork Sheets manually with pen and paper or spreadsheets presents the dangerous possibility of sheets being lost, delayed or left unaccounted in a work truck or toolbox. With the new Daywork Sheets tool on Procore, you can now consolidate this fragmented process into a seamless field-to-office workflow that ensures insight into any change from the field. Document, track and verify Daywork Sheets from the Procore iOS or Android app to enable collaboration between stakeholders to ensure you get paid on out of scope work.
Click on the preview below to watch a short introduction to the Daywork Sheets tool.
Daywork Sheets will be available for customers who have purchased Field Productivity. The new tool features the abilities to:
- Generate Daywork Sheets by site teams at the project level including reference ordered by and reference number.
- Add all Labour, Equipment and Material usage on the project for daily Daywork work.
- Add field foremen and customer verification signatures and notes.
- Capture in progress drafts and date of submission, see statuses and view supporting documentation to streamline administration on the Procore web application.
- Attach supporting photos, field documentation and backup documentation to Daywork entries.
- Configure automatic notifications and automatic distribution of Daywork Sheets when they are created or signed, providing visibility to all stakeholders and reducing the burden on site team members.
Daywork Sheet Management on Web
Users will also be able to view, create, edit and manage Daywork Sheets from the Daywork Sheets tool on the Procore desktop app. Please note that Daywork Sheets can only be signed in the Procore mobile app for Android or iOS. Users with 'Admin' permissions to the tool will also be able to select who will receive notifications and email updates about Daywork Sheets. See the Daywork Sheets tool documentation for web.
Daywork Sheets List View
The Daywork Sheets list view provides visibility for all Daywork Sheets for your project.
Daywork Sheets Item View
The item view allows you to review Daywork Sheets.
Distribute and Download Backup Documentation
Export or email copies of Daywork Sheets.
Configure Notifications for Daywork Sheets
Automate notifications when sheets are created or verified on-site.