To permanently delete an existing programme (i.e. project group) from an account.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the company's Admin tool.
- There must be at least one (1) programme to delete. See Add a Custom Programme.
- If you have any projects currently associated with the programme, you will NOT be permitted to delete it until you have assigned them to a different programme.
- Additional Information:
- To see which projects are assigned to the programme, click the "+" icon to the right of the programme name in the Company level Admin tool. The "Projects Assigned to this [programme name]" section will appear with a list of assigned projects.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
This reveals the Company Settings page.
- Under "Project Settings," click Defaults.
- Under " Programmes," click the 'x' icon.
Note: The system does NOT permit you to delete a programme when projects are associated with it. To see which projects are assigned to the programme, click the "+" icon to the right of the programme name.
A confirmation message appears so you can verify that you want to delete it.
- Click OK to confirm the delete action.
The system removes the programme from the list.