View Details on a Developer Managed Service Account
To view detailed information on a Developer Managed Service Account (DMSA) in the Company Directory Tool.
As a company administrator you can locate and view details on a DMSA created in your company.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the Company Directory tool.
WarningDo not edit or delete users created by DMSA application installations as this may cause problems with the operation of the application.
- Log in to Procore and navigate to the Company Directory tool.
- Click the Users tab.
- In the list of company users, DMSAs are displayed using a defined naming convention where the name and email address for the DMSA user is prefixed with the name of the data connection App along with a randomly generated string as shown in the following example.
- Locate the DMSA you want to look at and click View.