Configure Advanced Settings: Company Directory
To configure the advanced settings in the Company level Directory tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Directory tool.
- Navigate to the Company level Directory tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Click on one of the following tabs:
- Merge Companies: See Merge Companies.
- Permissions Table:
The colour-coded icons in the user permissions area denotes the user's access permission level to the tool. To learn more, see What are the default permission levels in Procore?
Icon Colour Definition GREEN The user has been granted this access permission level to the tool. RED The user has NOT been granted this access permission to the tool. GREY The user is either a Procore Administrator or has been granted permissions to the Procore tools in this company using a permissions template (see What is a permissions template?). To change the user's permission level to this tool, see Manage Company Permissions Templates.