To upload files or folders to the Company level Documents tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the company's Documents tool.
- Additional Information:
- There is a 50GB file size limit for individual uploads.
- When you upload files to a folder in the Documents tool, Procore will automatically check the folder for existing files. If a file with the same name is found, you can upload it as a new version of the existing file. See Upload New File Versions.
- Uploading folders is not supported in Internet Explorer. You will need to use another browser (i.e. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) if you want to upload folders.
- Navigate to the Company level Documents tool.
- Click on the folder in the Documents tool that you want to upload files or folders to.
- After selecting files or folders on your computer, drag and drop them to the centre panel of the Documents tool.
- Click the + New drop-down menu.
- Choose whether you want to upload files or folders:
- Click File Upload to select files to upload.
- Click Folder Upload to select folders to upload.
- Select the files or folders you want to upload from your computer.
- Click Open.
- A progress indicator is shown for each upload and the system returns to the Documents tool page after the upload is complete.
- If you are uploading one or more files with the same filename as an existing file, you are prompted to choose whether you want to upload them as new versions or rename the files.
- Click Continue Upload.