To set up and configure the ERP Integration tool, which integrates your QuickBooks® Online system with the construction projects in your company's Procore account.
To prepare for the integration, complete these steps:
- Send a request to your Procore point of contact to discuss your company's specific requirements and goals:
- See Request to Enable ERP Integration for QuickBooks® Online.
- Ensure your QuickBooks® Online edition is supported. See QuickBooks® Online Compatibility.
- Archive any inactive vendors in QuickBooks® Online. See the QuickBooks® Online Help System.
- Your Procore point of contact will work with your company's Procore Administrator (and/or your company's QuickBooks® Online Administrator) to complete these tasks:
- Install and configure the QuickBooks® Online integration.
- Create a Procore user account for the QuickBooks® Online integration.
- Enable and configure the ERP Integrations tool for your company's Procore account.
To complete the integration, complete these steps:
- Configure Cost Code Preferences for QuickBooks® Online
- Consolidate and Link Vendors/Companies
- Create a New QuickBooks® Online-Integrated Project:
See the QuickBooks® Online: User Guide for a full list of tutorials and FAQs.