With the Project Financials integration for Xero™, you can:
- Exchange information between systems to provide your project team with access to data from a single source-of-truth.
- Reduce manual and duplicate data-entry to increase confidence that data is free from unnecessary errors.
- Improve decision-making with access to the most up-to-date data available.
- Streamline communication and information-sharing between your back-office and operational teams.
Feature Set Map
|Exports data from Procore to Xero™||Imports data from Xero™ to Procore||
|PROJECT WBS CODES 1
COST CODES & COST TYPES
|PRODUCTS AND SERVICES|
|PROJECTS||TRACKING CATEGORY OPTION|
SUBCONTRACTS & PURCHASE ORDERS
|SUBCONTRACTOR INVOICES 2
FOR SUBCONTRACTS & PURCHASE ORDERS
|COMMITMENT PAYMENTS ISSUED 3
FOR SYNCED SUBCONTRACTOR INVOICES
1 Custom WBS segments are not supported at this time.
2 Subcontractor payment applications with negative values do not export.
3 Subcontractor payments are supported only in US Editions.
- Save time and labour by streamlining the approval process of time-sensitive tasks such as commitments and variations.
- Reduce human error by eliminating the need for manual, double-entry when transferring data from Procore to Xero™.
- More efficient communication between Accounting and Project Management teams.
- Easy and instant access to Xero™ Job Cost report by the Project Management team.
- Export Procore Standard Cost Codes to Xero™.
- Add Xero™ tracking category options to Procore projects or export Procore Projects to create Xero™ tracking category options.
- Export company records in Procore's Company Directory to Xero™ or create company records using your Xero™ contacts.
- Import your Xero™ job costing data to use Procore's costing and budgeting tools to track project spending.
- Export data from your project's Commitments tool to process purchase orders in Xero™.
- Create Commitment Variations (CVs) in Procore and update purchase orders in Xero™.
- Company Administrator permissions to the Procore web application
- A compatible edition of Xero™ (see Xero™ Compatibility section below)
The Xero™ Connector supports these editions of Xero™:
Before your company starts using the Xero™ integration with Procore, first review the Integration Map above to learn about the available features. It is also important to be aware of the limitations listed below. Keep in mind that your company may have different requirements and processes, so there may be unique limitations in your environment not listed here. If you have questions, please send an email to your Procore point of contact.
- Designed for use only on new construction jobs/projects:
Projects that are in-progress or created before connection of the integration cannot be synced. Professional Services for assistance with integrating in-progress/pre-existing project records are available for an additional fee.
- Data from these Procore tools and items do NOT sync with Xero™:
- Main Contracts
- Main Contract Variations (PCCOs)
- Main Contract Payment Applications and Payments
- The Xero™ integration does NOT support the following items:
- Sub Jobs The sub job feature is NOT supported with the Procore + Xero™ integration. Sub jobs are disabled in Procore for Xero™ integrated projects.
- Project-Specific Cost Codes Project-specific cost codes are NOT supported with the Procore + Xero™ integration. Your company will have one (1) cost code list for use with all Xero™ integrated projects.
- Multiple Xero™ Organisations A separate Xero™ organisation for each project is NOT supported. For each Procore company account, the integration is designed to support one (1) Xero™ organisation per connector.
This table documents a list of commonly used Xero™ terms and its Procore equivalent.
|Xero™ Term||Procore Term|
|Tracking Category Option||Project|
|Item||Cost Code + Cost Type|