To create a multiple response set that can be assigned to a Company level inspection template.
The option to create multiple response sets provides you and your team with flexibility and customizable options that fit your company's needs. These multiple response sets are created at the Company level and then assigned to existing items within a Company level inspections template.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Inspections tool.
- Navigate to the Company level Inspections tool.
This reveals a list of Company level inspections templates.
- Click Configure Settings ().
- Click Multiple Response Sets.
- Click Add to create a new multiple response set.
- Enter a title for the multiple response set in the 'Set Name' field.
- Enter a name for the first response option in the 'Response 1' field.
- Select the colour you want to associate with the response.
- Click +Add Response to add another response option and repeat the above steps.
- Once you have added all of the necessary response options, click Create.