To set user permissions for each user on the Company level Planroom tool.
Users that have access to the Company level Planroom tool can view tender sheets and download tender documents for the company's projects. Note that users can access tender documents and tender sheets of the projects that they have been invited to tender on even if their permissions are set to "None" for the Planroom tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Planroom tool.
- Navigate to the company's Planroom tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon to view the tool's user permissions.
- Set the access permission level for the tool's users by clicking the icon in the desired column so a GREEN tick appears.
The colour-coded icons in the user permissions area denotes the user's access permission level to the tool. To learn more, see What are the default permission levels in Procore?
Icon Colour Definition GREEN The user has been granted this access permission level to the tool. RED The user has NOT been granted this access permission to the tool. GREY The user is either a Procore Administrator or has been granted permissions to the Procore tools in this company using a permissions template (see What is a permissions template?). To change the user's permission level to this tool, see Manage Company Permissions Templates.