To share a report using the Enhanced Reporting tool.
When a custom report is shared with another Procore user, it becomes available to that user in the Reports tool in the My Custom Reports section. It is also important to note that the shared reports will filter data based on the user's access permission on Procore tools. For example, if you share a report that includes data from the Submittals tool, the users you share it with must also have permissions to the Submittals tool in order to view it.
If you want share the report with other users who have only 'Read Only' or 'Standard' level permission, you must specifically designate those people in the custom report's settings using the steps below. If you do not share the report, you will be the only one who can view the report.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- For company level reports: the user is a company admin.
- For project level reports: the user has 'Standard' or higher level permissions on the reports tool and the report was created by you or if you are a company admin.
To share a custom report created using Enhanced Reporting, follow the steps below:
Navigate to the Reports tool.
- Use the company-level reports tool for company reports.
- Use the project-level reports tool for project reports.
- Locate the report you wish to share and click vertical ellipsis (⋮) and select Share.
- In the 'Share this Report' window, search for and select users or distribution groups you want to share the report with using the Enter names or distribution groups drop-down menu.
- Sharing the custom report with any user will make it accessible by any user with 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Directory tool.
- At this time, reports created with Enhanced Reporting can only be shared with users with 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Directory tool.
- Click Share.