To view a summary of the costs associated with each project in the account.
The Job Cost Summary Report shows a summary of the costs for each construction project's in a company's Procore account.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the company's Reports tool.
- Supported Export File Format:
- If you have enabled the ERP Integrations tool:
Follow the appropriate instructions (instead of the steps below):
- Navigate to the company's Reports tool.
- Under Canned Reports, click Job Cost Summary.
The report includes the following information:
- Project Name. The name of the project.
- Project #. The date the project was created in Procore.
- Original Contract. The total sum of all approved commitments on the project.
- Total Budgeted Amount. This is the total revised budget amount from Procore Standard Budget (i.e., Original Budget + Approved Main VAR's).
- Approved COs. This is the total numeric value for all approved variations for the project.
- Adjusted Contract Value. This is the Original Contract amount plus Approved COs per project.
- Pending COs. This is the total numeric value for all pending variations.
- Draft Variations. This is the total numeric value for all draft variations.
- Payments Received. This is the total amount of payments received. This corresponds to the Total Payments column in the project's Commitments tool.
- Remaining. The total monetary amount of payments not yet received.
- % Paid. The percentage amount that corresponds to the payment received amount.
- Programme % Complete. If you have enabled the Programme tool on the project and have uploaded a project programme, this is the percent complete as reflected on the programme. See Upload a Project Programme File to Procore's Web Application.
- Estimated Completion Date. This is the date the project is scheduled to end as set in the Programme tool.