View the User Sessions Report for the Projects in Your Company Account
To view the User Sessions Report in the Company level Reports tool.
The Company level User Sessions Report provides you with a summary of all the active user sessions on the Procore web application in your company's Procore account. You can apply filters to this report to narrow the results displayed to a specific Project, User, or Tab (a.k.a. a Procore tool). The default range for this report is seven (7) calendar days and you can use a calendar control to define the report's start date.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Reports tool.
- Additional Information:
- This report does not include data from user sessions on Procore's mobile applications.
- If you want to view a user session report for a single project, see View the User Sessions Report for a Project.
- Navigate to your Company level Reports tool.
- Under Project Reports, click User Sessions.
The report includes columns with the following information:
- Date/Time: The date and time that the user session took place.
- Project: The project where the user's actions occurred.
- User: The user who performed the actions.
- Tab: The Procore tool where the action took place.
- URL: The URL for the action.
- Optional: In the sidebar, apply one or more of the following filters:
- Project: Select All to show the report's data from all projects or select one (1) Procore project to only see data from that project.
- User: Select one (1) Procore user from the list to limit the report data to for the selected user.
- Tab: Select one (1) Procore tool from the list to limit the report data for the selected tool.
- For 7 days starting from: Select the start date for the report's seven (7) day range.