To export project time entries from Procore and import them into Sage 300 CRE®.
NoteThis is separate functionality from the Procore + Sage 300 CRE® Connector.
Data from the company's Timesheets tool can be exported from Procore and imported directly into Sage 300 CRE® for payroll.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Timesheets tool.
- Before you can import time entries into Sage 300 CRE, a time entry view in the Payroll module will be required. See Set Up your Payroll Export for use with Sage 300 CRE® to complete this one-time setup.
Video content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system and/or it may be out of date.
Export Time Entries from Procore
- Navigate to the company's Timesheets tool.
- Locate the time entries you want to export.
Note: You can narrow your results by selecting a specific Work Week and using the Search and Filter functions.
- Click Export.
- Select Sage 300 CRE® from the drop-down menu.
The time entries you selected will automatically download as a .txt file.
Import Time Entries into Sage 300 CRE®
- Log in to Sage 300 CRE.
- Select Applications.
- Select Payroll from the list.
- Select Tools.
- Select Import Time.
- In the 'Import file' field, select List.
- Select the .txt file that you downloaded from Procore that you want to upload into Payroll.
- In the 'Error file' field, select List.
- Select the location on your computer where you want the error file to be saved.
The error file will automatically store any records that cannot be converted into Payroll. If there are no errors during the import, then this file will not be created.
- Type what you want the error file to be named.
Note: The name of the file should include the text file extension, such as "time.txt".
- In the 'Time entry view' field, select the view for Procore.
Note: If you have not set up a time entry view for Procore, see the steps in Set Up your Payroll Export for use with Sage 300 CRE®.
- In the 'Period begin date' field, select the start date for the payroll period.
- In the 'Period end date' field, select the end date for the payroll period.
- Select Start.