To enable the Action Plans tool on a project.
The Action Plans tool helps ensure that your unique company and project-specific requirements are clearly defined, centralized and organized. Action plans created in Procore are reviewed for approval by key project stakeholders before being performed and then reviewed again (along with any related records provided as evidence) after completion to confirm that the set standard of quality was met.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Admin tool
- Navigate to the Project level Admin tool.
- Under 'Project Settings', click Active Tools.
- Under the 'Project Management' section, mark the tickbox next to 'Action Plans'.
- Click Update.