To enable the Sub Jobs feature in the Project level Admin tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- To learn more about Sub Jobs, see: What's the difference between a job, a parent job and a sub job?
- If your company has enabled the Company level ERP Integrations tool:
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Under 'Project Settings', click General.
- Under 'Advanced Project Settings', place a tick in the Enable Sub Job box.
- This checkbox is visible and available on all Procore projects that are NOT integrated with an integrated ERP system.
- If your company's Procore account is using the ERP Integrations tool, this checkbox is only visible on accounts using the Procore + Sage 300 CRE® integration.
- Click Update.