To upload all of your tender documents to a designated folder in your project's Documents tool, which will be used to serve all required documentation to subcontractors who are responding to your tender invitation.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Documents tool.
- Additional Information:
- You should upload your tender documents before you create a tender package. See Create a Tender Package.
- Add the Tendering and Documents tools to the project. See Add and Remove Project Tools.
When you create a tender package, you will want to attach individual documents, subfolders and/or a folder from your project's Documents tool, which contains all required tender documentation such as the "Tender Set" of drawings, specifications or project manual, tender instructions, addendums and more. When you select a folder to attach to a tender package, all of its subfolders are also attached. Depending on whether you create a single tender package for the project or choose to create multiple, trade-specific tender packages, it's recommended that you organise your folder and sub-folder structure accordingly.
Here is an example folder structure:
- Determine how you want to organise the tender documents in the project's Documents tool.
- Navigate to the project's Documents tool.
- Create a Folder and/or subfolders accordingly.