Limited ReleaseThe Client Contracts tool is only available to Procore customers in the United States and Canada who have implemented the Procore for Speciality Contractors point-of-view dictionary. To learn more, see (Limited Release) Owners & Speciality Contractors Point-of-View Dictionary Options.
To enable Procore's financial markup capabilities on a client contract.
You can enable financial markup capabilities on individual client contracts. This gives your project user's the ability to apply financial markup to client contract variations associated with a commitment as described in Add Financial Markup to Client Contract Variations.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Client Contracts tool.
- Navigate to your project's Client Contracts tool.
- Locate the contract to work with. Then click its Number link.
- In the contract, click the Advanced Settings tab.
- Click the Edit Advanced Settings button.
- Under 'Financial Markup,' mark the Enable Financial Markups checkbox.
- Click Save.