Limited ReleaseThe Funding tool is available as a limited release for Procore customers in the United States and Canada who have implemented the Procore for Owners point-of-view dictionary. To learn more, see What dictionaries and languages are available in the Procore web application?
To export a funding from a project's Fundings tool.
You can export a single funding at any time. Reasons you might want to export a single funding include:
- You are working on a 'Draft' version of a funding and need to share a copy of it in its current state with a person who does not have access to Procore.
- You want to review the contract as it would look when it is printed out.
- You have 'Approved' the contract and you want to collect digital signatures from the contracting parties using a PDF and a third-party signature program.
- You want to print a copy of the 'Approved' contract because you will be collecting wet signatures from the contracting parties.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To export a single funding to the CSV or PDF file format 'Admin' level permissions to the project's Fundings tool.
- To export a list of fundings that you have permissions to see, 'Read Only' or 'Standard' level permissions on the project's Fundings tool.
- Additional Information:
- To export a list of all the fundings on the project, see (Beta) Export a Fundings List.
- Supported File Formats:
- Comma Separated Values (CSV)
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Navigate to the project's Funding tool.
- Locate the funding that you want to export. Then click its Number link.
- From the Export drop-down list, select one (1) of these options:
- Funding PDF. Procore exports the file to the PDF file format and opens the file in a new browser tab. You can hover your mouse cursor over the contract and click the Download icon.
- Funding DOCX. Procore downloads a DOCX copy of the funding to your browser's download location. This option is only available to users with 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Fundings tool.
Want to save a copy of the executed funding in Procore? After you export an 'Approved' contract to PDF and it has been signed by all authorized parties, you can add a digital copy of the file to the project's Documents tool. You can also add the signed file from the Documents tool as a file attachment on the funding.