Set User Permissions for the Instructions Tool
To configure the advanced settings for the project's Instructions tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To create an instruction, 'Admin' level permission on the project's Instructions tool.
- Additional Information:
- This tool has been developed specifically for Procore clients in Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
- Navigate to the project's Instructions tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- In the right sidebar, click Permissions Table.
- Set the user's access permission level for tool by clicking the icon in the desired column so a GREEN tick appears: