To edit a CV that is linked to a PV directly from the PV.
If you are on a Main PV (Potential Variation), you can inline edit the status of the individual commitment PV's or the amount of the CV line item. Inline editing means that you can edit each field and click out of it to save it without having to go into an "edit" page and click save.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the project's Main Contracts tool.
- The Change Events tool MUST be disabled.
- Navigate to the project's Main Contracts tool.
- Click View next to the PV with the linked CV you want to edit.
- Click the Bill of Quantities tab.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Status or Commitment Amount columns to edit what is shown there.
- A blue corner indicates you can edit the column inline.
- The Commitment Amount column cannot be edited in the 'Approved' status.
- Click Save.