To enable Procore's financial markup capabilities on a main contract.
You can enable financial markup capabilities on individual main contracts. This gives your project user's the ability to apply financial markup to MCVs associated with a commitment as described in Add Financial Markup to Main Contract Variations (MCVs).
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the project's Main Contracts tool.
- Navigate to your project's Main Contracts tool.
- Locate the main contract that you want to enable markup on in the list.
- Click View next to that main contract.
- In the selected purchase order or subcontract, click the More menu.
- Choose Advanced Settings.
- Place a tick in the Enable Financial Markup box.
- Click Save.