You can enable financial markup capabilities on individual main contracts. This gives your project user's the ability to apply financial markup to PCCos associated with a commitment as described in Add Financial Markup to Main Contract Variations (PCCOs).
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Main Contracts tool.
- Navigate to your project's Main Contracts tool.
- Locate the contract to work with. Then click its Number link.
- In the contract, click the Advanced Settings tab.
- Click the Edit button.
- Under 'Financial Markup Settings', mark the Enable Financial Markup checkbox.
- Click Save.