To export a payment application as a PDF or CSV or as a PDF with attachments.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permissions to the Project level Main Contracts tool.
- The option to export a Payment Application PDF with attachments is not available on payment applications that have been completed through DocuSign©.
Export a Payment Application as a PDF or CSV
- Navigate to the Project level Main Contracts tool.
- Click the Payment Applications tab.
- Click View next to the payment application you want to export.
- Click the Export drop-down menu and select one of the following:
- PDF with Attachments (see below)
Export a Payment Application PDF with Attachments
- Complete Steps #1-3 above.
- Click the Export drop-down menu and select PDF with Attachments.
- Select which attachments you want to include with your PDF by marking the checkbox next to the attachment included in the payment application.
- Select .zip to have these attachments exported in a zip drive, or select Single PDF to have them exported in a single PDF. The PDF with attachments will then be emailed to your Procore user email address.
Note: Only PDF attachments can be combined into a single PDF, if other file types are used as attachments they will not be available as a single PDF.