To view the change history for a Procore main contract.
The Change History tab summarises the edits that have occurred on each main contract created in the project's Main Contracts tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Main Contracts tool.
- Navigate to the project's Main Contracts tool.
- Locate the main contract that you want to view in the list. Then click Edit.
- Click the Change History tab.
- Review the contents of the Change History tab. Each line item corresponds to a change that was made and provides the following details:
- Date. The date and time the change was performed.
- Action By. The name of the user who performed the action.
- Changed. The main contract information that was changed.
- From. The original value of the 'Changed' item in the main contract.
- To. The updated value of the 'Changed' item in the main contract.