To create a record a payment received in Procore.
You can create a payment received record in Procore using the project's Main Contracts tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Main Contracts tool.
- You can only create a payment if the status of the main contract is either in the "Approved" or "Complete" state.
- Navigate to the project's Main Contracts tool.
- Select the main contract that you want to work with.
- Click the Create Payment button.
- Fill out the following fields:
- Payment Application: Select a payment application from the drop-down to tie that payment to.
- Date: Select the date that the payment was received.
- Payment #: Specify the payment number.
- Payment Application #: Enter the payment application number for the payment, if applicable.
- Check #: Enter the check number for the payment.
- Notes: Include any additional notes about the payment.
- Amount: Enter the amount of the payment that was received.
- Attachments: Include any attachments related to the payment (e.g. the check or the payment application related to the payment).
- Click Add. The payment you just created will now be listed in the "Payments Received" section at the bottom of the page.
- Click Save. You will see a list of all payments received, which you can then export to a PDF.
Note: All payments received will also be tracked in the Contract Summary Report in the General tab.