If you are working with a Main PV, you can change the status of an associated Commitment Potential Variation (CPV) or update the amount of the CV line item.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Main Contracts tool.
- The Change Events tool MUST be disabled to use these steps.
- Navigate to the project's Main Contracts tool.
- Locate the main contract to work with. Then click its Number link.
- Locate the PV with the linked CV that you want to edit. Then click View.
- Click the Programme of Values tab.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Status or Commitment Amount columns to edit what is shown there.
- A blue corner indicates you can edit the column inline.
- The Commitment Amount column cannot be edited in the 'Approved' status.
- Click Save.