To create a snag item template category at the Project level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Snag List tool.
- Additional Information:
- Categories are used for organizational purposes when managing and creating Snag List Templates. Categories will not affect how your Snag List tool is organized.
- Any templates or categories created at the project level will not have a key icon next to them.
- Navigate to the project's Snag List tool.
- Click Configure Settings .
- Click Snag List Templates in the right pane.
This reveals a list of snag list templates, organized by category.
- Click +Create Category.
This opens the Create New Snag Item Template Category window.
- Enter a new category Name.
- Click Create to add the new category.