View Variation Requests Report
To view all of the variation requests created, reviewed, approved and rejected on the project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the Project level Reports tool AND 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the Project level Programme tool.
- Navigate to the Project level Reports tool.
- Click Variation Requests under the Programme Reports section.
- Filter for the variation requests you would like to view by clicking the filter in the Filter reports by status section.
- Pending: These requests have been requested by a team member, but they still need to be approved and responded to by the Programme tool 'Admin.' See Review Programme Variation Requests.
- Reviewed: This is a list of all approved and rejected programme variation requests.
- Approved: This is a list of all approved variation requests that have been reflected in the programme.
- Rejected: This is a list of all rejected variation requests that have not been reflected in the programme.
- All: This is a list of all programme variation requests made on the project, whether they have been reviewed or not.
- Once you've set your filter, you will see a report with the following information:
- ID: This is the number assigned to the programmed task in Procore.
- Task Name: This is the title of the task in Procore. Click the title link to view the task in a new browser tab.
- Requested By: This field displays the name of the person who originally requested that the programmed task be changed in Procore. (i.e. this is the person who created the variation request.)
- Change Requested: This summarises the change that was requested to the programmed task. This may be a percent complete, a change to the start/finish date, assigning the task a resource or another change noted by the creator.
- Reason: This displays the reason why the change has been requested. This field is filled in by the creator of the programme variation request.
- Status: This displays the current status of the programme variation request in Procore (e.g. Pending, Reviewed, Approved or Rejected.)