To email a calendar item from the project's Programme tool to a team member or group of team members.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Programme tool.
- Navigate to the project's Programme tool.
- Locate the task you want to email. See Search and Filter for Programmed Tasks.
- Click the title link of the programmed task.
- Click More Info.
- Click Email.
- Fill out the following fields:
- To: Select one or more team members to send the email directly to. The email will be sent to the emails associated with their accounts in Procore.
- CC: Select one or more team members to carbon copy the email to. You will automatically be included on this list to ensure you get a copy of the email in your inbox as well. You may take yourself off of this list if you don't want to receive an email.
- Private: Mark this checkbox if you would like to hide the email from everyone except recipients of this email.
- Subject: The subject will be automatically populated with "FWD: [task number]: [task name]." You may change this.
- Attachments: Attach any relevant files. The programmed task's details will already be attached, however.
- Message: Include a message to the recipients of the email.
- Click Send.